Well. Still no Sarah but things seem to slowly progress. They were able to get me into the Doctor on Thursday. I am now 3 cm dilated and everything else is still the same. I was having a lot of contractions yesterday but nothing that would let me to go to the hospital (if that makes sense). Today has been a little bit calmer. The doctor told me to come back in on Monday first thing in the morning so she can check me again and we even talked about possible inducing me on the night of the 8th or the morning of the 9th if I haven't had her yet. I'm hoping I don't have to wait that long though.
Well there is a quick update. Matt's buddies keep telling him that he's going to get a Super Bowl baby. I won't protest. I just want her to get here and be healthy!
We love you! Talk with you all soon!