Monday, January 5, 2009

Update

Just a quick update, but first I have to back up a little...


Last weeks doctors appointment, I was only measuring 33 cm. I should have been measuring anywhere from 34-35 cm but I wasn't. They told me to just keep an eye on my pains I was having and if anything was to go wrong to go to labor and delivery. Luckily everything went ok for the week and I was only in massive pain for a few days from over exerting myself on Friday. I've been taking it easy since. So, the update. I had my 36 week check up today and everything was great. I measured at 35 cm so everything is where I'm suppose to be. I've had a few contractions today but nothing serious. They were very mild and far between. I told my doctor and she just said to keep an eye on them. She thinks everything looks fine and to just take it easy. My next appointment is on the 14th and I will try to remember to update you on that one. Til then, we love you and we'll talk to ya later =)

No comments: