Thursday, July 30, 2009

So Sweet & So Cute!

So, here are a few pictures I've taken. I just had to share. I still can't believe she is going to be 6 months old on Saturday. She has her 6 month well baby check up and shots on Tuesday. I'm not looking forward to the shots but she didn't do too bad last time. Hope she is good this time too.

Things with the move are starting on it's way. I have some things in the house getting fixed tomorrow and then I get to start the big list of things that need to be done. It's going to be one stressful few months. Well, until we are settled into a place in Carson. I honestly can't wait to see some friends of ours that moved out there in June. I've sure missed them! And a good friend that was actually my Vet Assistant teacher in High School is now living in Denver so she will be close, and I just realized there is a lot of cousins that live in Colorado. Might have to just get in touch with them. And then there is the big plus.... We are only 9 hrs away from home. People will be able to come visit us better and we will be able to come home maybe a few times more than we have been able to here. Wow, only about a month away until we are out of here!!!!

Matt will be home in 14 days, well, hopefully, he plans on trying to drive straight through but I don't want him to over do it so we will see. I can't wait to see him again. I know Sarah is missing her "da da". She just started saying the "da" sound about a week ago and has it down packed!
Well, hopefully you enjoy the pictures. These might be the last but I promise I will try to put more up before we move.

Scrunched up against the wall of her crib...
She fell asleep holding on to her soothie. She doesn't really suck on it anymore, just chews on it.
Doesn't it look like she is Praying?
Her newest toy. She LOVES it!!
WOW! THANKS MOMMY!!
Sweet smile, so excited!
She actually squealed when I took this she was so excited.
Yeah, so tired she didn't' even fuss, just fell asleep.
How stinking cute!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big! I wish we could've made it up to see her when you were here. I bet you're so excited to be moving closer to home! Take Care