Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's been a long summer.

So, it's been another month and Sarah is just getting bigger and learning new things. She has mastered rolling over and when she gets the chance, rolls everywhere. She started eating solid food on the first of this month. She loves applesauce and carrots. Peas, not so much but will eat them. That's as far as she has gotten with food. I'm thinking either squash next or sweet potatoes. We'll see how I feel when that day comes.

Matt is doing well, he doesn't like it out there much but has found a few friends to hang out with. He has 18 more days and then we get to start our journey to move. I'm excited and can't wait. Other than that, not much else. I've not enjoyed the "single" parent role much. It's very stressful. I get very little time to myself, but I'm going ok. My neighbor has been a huge relief. She is a sweet lady and I'm going to miss her dearly! I wish we would have started talking a lot sooner!

Here are some pictures of Sarah when she was 4 1/2 and 5 months old. Hope you enjoy.


Taz laying next to Sarah. So cute. The dogs are pretty good with her.
She just adores them!
I think she was looking at Taz.
I love when she does this. SO CUTE!!!
Another view. I love how she has her fingers entwined with it.
Sleeps just like me... and if you notice, I love that sleeper she is in!

No comments: