Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another Sad day

My mom called me this morning and told me that her brother, my Uncle Kirk, passed away over night. The cause is unknown at this time and I don't know if they are going to do an autopsy or not. My poor Grandma. She has out lived 4 of her 7 children and her husband. She is one of the strongest people I know to have to go through this. I love my Grandma dearly and my heart goes out to her.

They always say that death comes in three. I really hope it's not true. As you know, last month I lost a dear friend of mine and now my Uncle. I hope it stops here cause I don't know how much more I can handle.

I'm sad cause it's so close to the holiday and I am, still, unable to to travel to be with my family. It does help to have Matt home though. I'm not alone. The death of Shana last month was hard cause I did feel alone even though I had my friend Jennifer to confide in.

I just want to tell you all that I love you and I know I don't say it much but know you are greatly loved and that I think of you all often.!

No comments: