Monday, November 24, 2008

Another update and vent blog

OK so a quick update about the housing thing. I have a new house. I will find out hopefully tomorrow if Matt's Unit is going to move me or not but I'm pretty sure they will. I don't know the exact date I will be moving in but the new address will be posted on the side for you all. I will also be letting Uncle Dee know of the update for the new Family Roster. I will let you know when I will be moving into it...

So, as you can see, I've been pretty stressed about the entire housing issue, trying to move, the holidays, Matt coming home and then being pregnant all add up. Yeah, I'm stressed. This past week has really been a big tole on me physically, mentally and emotionally. There is about 3 weeks (give or take) until Matt gets home and I can't wait but at the same time I'm scared just because it's going to be a huge adjustment. I've been living on my own for 14 months and it's going to be hard on both of us. Then pretty much anytime after Christmas, we will be welcoming our daughter into this world. Can you say STRESS GALORE!! Don't get me wrong I'm besides myself with happiness and excitement but at the same time, I'm scared just cause everything is changing and it's all a first for me. I've always had a hard time with change. I don't like it but I do realize it's a part of life and I do my best to adjust with it.
Then to add to my stress, my friend who is 33 weeks along (3 further along than I am) started having severe complications last night and the hospital ended up sending her home after 4-5 hrs of observation and getting the contractions and bleeding stopped only for her to end up right back there this morning with the same problems. They have now transferred her to a hospital in Columbia, 2 hrs away, where there is a NICU in case they had to go ahead and deliver her little boy. They will have to take him by C-section because she has a didelphic uterus (2 uterus'), 2 cervixes and endometreosis. On top of that, Dylan is breach and can't be turned. I am the one that got stuck taking care of her 3 dogs. Which I really don't have a problem with but then I do cause I have my own dogs and I have to concentrate on packing up and moving. I'm just frustrated and I'm doing my best to take it easy and just trying to tell my self everything will be OK.
I'm just ready for Matt to get home. These past few weeks have been kinda tough on me. I see my friends with their husbands and I'm just ready to be done being the 3rd wheel. It's getting hard for me to watch any kind of show that has any kind of lovey dovey stuff in it just cause I'm jealous and the anxiety and suspense is starting to get to me. The sad thing is, Matt is going back to training in May and will be gone for 2 and a half months again. Then we will be moving to our new duty station. *SIGH* I am just so overwhelmed with life at the moment. I need a break but I don't for see it in my future anytime soon. To much to do, so little time.

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel better just to have it written down. I promise I am just fine I just had to get that all off my chest. Well, I best be going. I have LOTS of packing to try to get done. Happy Thanksgiving. I love you all.

No comments: