Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our duty station is....

OK, so I am completely brain dead. I forgot to mention in my post yesterday about our duty station. We are so excited to be moving to Ft. Carson, Colorado. Our report date is Sept. 10th but I am going to try my hardest to move out there in May with our friends that are also moving out there. I am hoping that the military will let me since his is going off to school and I just want to get out of here and get settled into the new area as soon as possible. I just don't know if they are going to let me. PLUS it's only about 9 hrs away from home. I will be coming home a lot IF I can find some place to stay with my dogs. It's going to be hard on our budget to board them. Other than that, we will be in Ft. Carson in Sept for sure! I'm so excited to see mountains and to be closer to home so I can just drive or even leave on a whim!
Love you all!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

YEAH!!!!! I am excited for you!!!! I hope that everything goes well for you!!!!

Jamie said...

Some people will go anywhere to get away from BEAUTIFUL Ft. Leonard Wood!!! Good luck sweetheart. The baby is beautiful

Aunt Jamie