Monday, October 27, 2008

Rock Band 2

Saturday night, early Sunday morning after a GREAT breakfast and tonight after us girls carved our pumpkins, Jennifer, her husband David, Kayla, her husband Cory, and I all got together and played Rock Band 2. Well the boys and I played anyway. Here are some pictures from Saturday night.. and a couple from yesterday morning.



Sunday morning right after Breakfast.. Buddy and me chilling for a bit. I had a lot to eat and I was really full. Couldn't really move.

Me trying to play the drums and Kayla was about to make fun of me when Jennifer took this picutre.


This was my first attempt on drums. It's a lot harder than it looks. I had fun though but I think I'll stick to the Guitar.


Cory rocking out.. He did great for his first time ever playing the game.


David taking a short breather between songs.


David, (Kayla munching on some cake) Cory and I all concentrating really hard on a song. We all had a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it again.






Oh, and it's not as easy as it looks... trying to play a guitar with a belly. You kinda have to play it on the side instead of right in front of ya. I figured it's easier to kick back in the recliner and play.

Needless to say, the past 3 days have been a lot of fun. It's going to be sad when Jennifer and David move away.

No comments: