Thursday, August 14, 2008

It was pointed out to me that it's been almost 2 months since I posted anything. I honestly didn't realize it had been that long so I appologize. As you all know, I got to come home for a week last month and I enjoyed it. I did expend my stay but was sick for the days I extened so I didn't get to see anyone. While I was home, I ended up cutting about 6 inches off my hair and dying it. I liked it at first but I honestly don't like it much anymore. I can't wait until it grows back out and the color really starts to fade.

As far as the baby goes, I will be 16 weeks on Saturday and I have a follow up appointment on the 22nd of this month. I hope to be able to find out what we are having sometime next month. I personally think we are having a boy but Matt is convinced it's a girl. I honestly don't know though. I keep going back and forth. Everyone tells me that it's going to be a girl cause now that I've started showing and I'm carrying kind of high. I don't know though. I don't believe many of the "old wives tales". My morning sickness and nausea is slowly starting to get better but I still have my ups and downs. I can't wait until I've over come it though but today seems to be one of those days I can't beat.

Well, I hope that helps a little. I will try to post another blog after my appointment next week but I'm not going to promise anything =D.
Love you all!

No comments: