Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hey

Ok so my mind just went blank on what I was going to tell everyone...... OH!

Well, I talk to Matt yesterday and he seemed to be in a good mood. He really hates the post his is on. He said that he is no longer in a "war zone" but on a training post. He said that the post he is on is worse than Fort Leonard Wood and that is saying a lot. They are really nit picky about everything and anything they can be. Things that you would think they wouldn't care about since they are at war but I guess not. He is just mad at the higher up people and just irritated. Other than that he is doing pretty good. Since he is so busy, I don't get to talk to him much. Like Nancy said, he is working really long hours. I was lucky to get to talk to him as long as I did yesterday.

He wants everyone to know that he loves the packages he is getting and to keep sending more. He wants all of his siblings to start sending pictures. He is feeling homesick and he wants to be able to come home from a long day to familiar faces on the wall. He wants lots of pictures of the kids too!
He is LOVING the Oreos! and he wants more. =)

Well, that's all I have for now. I love you all and can't wait to hear from ya!

Love always,
Kayci

No comments: