Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I was lucky and got to talk to Matt this morning while I was watching everyone open gifts. He wanted me to tell everyone thank you for all the great gifts. Kathy, he loved the yummies you sent him. He told me that he got a lot of stuff from different schools saying thank you for his service. He doesn't want anymore store bought candy and treats. He wants homemade cookies! He wants you all to know that he shares the treats we send him so if you want to put cookies in little bags and leave a note that would be awesome! He says to help make the cookies last, you should try and suck as much air out of the bags as you can. It keeps everything fresh for a bit longer, or so he says:). He is doing good and was really up beat today. It made my day to get to talk to him. I wasn't expecting to hear from him til tomorrow. He might be going on some missions for the next couple of weeks but he doesn't know for sure.

We love you all and wish you the best Christmas ever!

With Love,
Kayci & Matt

No comments: