Thursday, November 22, 2007

Well, this is my first entry. I hope it works. Matt ended up losing his single room. He is now rooming with another soldier. They had to make room for other companies to come in. He is doing good. I talked to him late last night. I don't really remember the conversation but he is out on a mission and should get his birthday off. I am hoping to get to talk to him before I go into work tomorrow afternoon. He loves and misses us all and looks forward to care packages. Just little things will make him happy. He loves his cookies and would love home made ones. I can't bake so I am asking those that can to send him some and send lots of love with them.
I am doing good. I am keeping busy with work. Well, kinda. I usually work the late shift and stay up late and sleep most of the mornings. Just depends. I am coming home on December 20th and will stay until the 31st. I hope to get to see everyone there!
I love you all and can't wait to see you!
Love ya tonz

No comments: